Physical examination for males consists of checking the body and its various functions using procedures like inspecting, palpation, listening and percussion. In addition, it includes collecting your medical history, details about your lifestyle, getting screened for diseases, and More...
- Why Are Physical Exams Important ?
- Embarrassing During Physical Exam Procedures
- Importance Of Teen Boys Medical Examination
- Newborn Physical Assessment And Nursing Diagnosis
- Physical Exam Checklist
Blood pressure is the force exerted by blood against the walls of the artery. There is some amount of variation in this pressure during the course of the day. When it stays increased over a certain value, it is known as high blood pressure or hypertension. If the blood pressure is on the higher side, More...
- Cures For Low Blood Pressure
- Fruits Vegetables That Lower Blood Pressure
- List Of Blood Pressure Medication
- Normal Range of Blood Pressure
- Work Out And Blood Pressure
Health information for an individual is scattered across many different providers and facilities. One can play an active role in his health care by gathering all the records from different sources and putting them together in a Personal Health Record (PHR) folder. It has to be updated so that complete information is available in one place.More...
- How Can I Make My Own Personal Medical Record Book ?
- Managing Loose Filing In Medical Records
- Policy For Backup Of Medical Records
A person’s pulse is the throbbing of the arteries. It can be felt any place where the artery can be compressed again a bone. The neck, wrist, knee, elbow and ankle joint are some of the areas where it can be measured. It can also be measured by measuring the heart beats directly. More...
- Cardio Pulse Rate Slows When Exercising
- Does Petting A Dog Affect A Persons Pulse Rate
- Exercises To Check Pulse Rate
- How Do You Determine Your Target Heart Rate
- If Your Heart Pulse Rate Is 94. Is That Good
- Low Pulse Rate With Headaches
Cholesterol is a lipidic, waxy alcohol found in cell membranes. It is required to build and maintain cell membranes. Cholesterol is found more abundant in densely packed membranes such as liver, spinal cord and brain. Cholesterol does not dissolve in blood. It is transported to and from cells by lipoproteins. Cholesterol consists of HDL, LDL, More...
- ANA And Blood Test
- Blood Test For Early Detection Of Non Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Blood Tests Done For Pregnancy
- Fasting For Psa Blood Test Tips
- Glucose Blood Test Results
- High Cpk In Blood Test
There are innumerable respiratory problems which we encounter. Some are seasonal and some could be chronic, related to the individual’s constitution. Many times the infections are caused by bacteria but the majority of respiratory infections are due to viruses. Physicians are known to treat these ailments with antibiotics. More...
- Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome And Surgical Management
- Acute Versus Chronic Respiratory Failure
- Dangers Of Failure To Monitor Respiratory Rate
- How Does Smoking Affect The Respiratory System
- How Do You Control The Respiratory Rate
- Intravenous Morphine And Respiratory Depression
- Normal Ranges Of Respiratory Rate
- Respiratory Response Rate Of Infant
A urinalysis is another form of urine test, where the urine is collected from the patient in a specimen cup. It is a very common form of medical diagnosis that is performed in many laboratories, and hospitals. It can reveal many diseases, even in the absence of any significant symptoms. More...
- Do Urine Drug Test Include Cyclobenzaprine
- Formalities Of Positive Urine Test
- Freezing Urine For Clean Drug Test
- How Accurate Are Urine Tests For Uti
- How Long Does It Take Labcorp For Urine Tests
- Passing Urine Tests For Alcohol
- Sensitivity And Specificity Of Urine Pregnancy Test
- Urine Test To Measure Fsh Levels