An alcohol urine test is one of the easiest and least expensive ways to find out if a person has consumed alcohol. A urine test for alcohol will detect the presence of alcohol for up to a week, but it will take a minimum of 2 hours for the alcohol to get detected.
Passing urine test for alcohol is actually very easy. This can be said so because it is very easy to adulterate the urine samples. Some believe that drinking a lot of water may help someone pass the urine test. However, this may also dilute the urine, leading to suspected adulteration. One can also eat a lot of red meat 2-3 days prior to the test, though this will dilute the urine but in this case the dilution will not be detected by the lab. Taking 50 to 100 mg of Vitamin B can help color the urine yellow, thus eliminating any doubt of dilution. Then there are products like the urine detox pills or drinks that can cleanse one’s system of alcohol in a matter of 4-6 hours.
However, nothing can beat the fact that abstinence is the sure shot way of passing the urine test for alcohol. Apart from this one should also stay away from any kind of medication containing alcohol, you should drink lot of water and to dissuade any doubts about the test, it is advisable for one to get a test done at home with a home test kit.
When a person tests positive in an alcohol test, it just means that the person has consumed alcohol maybe in the last 4-5 days and not necessarily at the moment when the test was done.
More Articles :
- Do Urine Drug Test Include Cyclobenzaprine
- Formalities Of Positive Urine Test
- Freezing Urine For Clean Drug Test
- How Accurate Are Urine Tests For Uti
- How Long Does It Take Labcorp For Urine Tests
- Passing Urine Tests For Alcohol
- Sensitivity And Specificity Of Urine Pregnancy Test
- Urine Test To Measure Fsh Levels
- What Does 24 Hour Urine Test Show
- What Does Urine Analysis Test For
- What Do Life Insurance Do Urine Test For
- What Happens If A Lab Rejects A Urine Sample For A Drug Test
- What Is Sap Test Drugs Urine