A person suffering from a kidney can live for fifteen years longer, if he/she receives a new kidney. A kidney transplant is not a risky thing; however there are certain guidelines to be followed and certain things have to be kept in mind while kidney More...
- Average Healing Time For Transplant Of Kidney
- Enlarged Testicle After Kidney Transplant
- How Long Can A Kidney Be Kept Prior To Transplant ?
- Post Operative Care For The Kidney Transplant
- What Are Three Problems With Kidney Transplant ?
The two types of breast implants have different material and consistency. In the case of saline filled breast implant, a silicone shell is inserted and put in place and then filled with saline during the surgery. On the other hand, silicone implant comes with a silicone shell that is pre-filled with gel. More...
- Are Silicone Breast Implants Safe For Breast Feeding ?
- How Do You Know If Saline Implants Are Leaking ?
- How Long Do Saline Implants Last ?
- Saline Breast Implants And Autoimmune Disease
Auditory nerve which is also known as cochlear nerve is a nerve in the ear that carries nerve impulses to the brain. It is a sensory nerve that carries acoustic energy to the brain. Auditory nerve starts from within the cochlea and goes up to the brainstem where the fibers of the auditory nerve make contact with the cochlear nucleus. The number of nerve fibers within the cochlear nerve average around 30,000. More...
- Doctors Evaluation On Cochlear Implants
- How Cochlear Implants Change Peoples Lives ?
- Interesting Fact About Cochlear Implants
- Pros And Cons Cochlear Implant
- Why Get A Cochlear Implant ?
Bone marrow transplantation is a procedure to restore stem cells that get destroyed by high doses of chemotherapy and radiation therapy. There are mainly three types of bone marrow transplants. In autologous transplant the patient receives his own stem cells. In syngetic transplant the patient receives stem cells from his identical twin. In allogenic transplant the patient receives stem cells from brother, sister, parent or an unrelated person. More...
- Bone Marrow Transplant And Blood Infection
- Bone Marrow Transplant Anti Rejection Medication
- Cutoff Age For Bone Marrow Transplant
- Difficult Match And Bone Marrow Transplant
- Hiv And Bone Marrow Transplant
- Where Are Bone Marrow Transplants Done ?
Heart disease is a leading cause of death. Different treatments are recommended for patients with coronary heart disease. For some people, change in life style such as dietary changes, no smoking and regular exercise has resulted in improvement in their health. In other cases medication prescribed for high blood pressure or other conditions has made sufficient difference. More...
- Are Patients Cold After Bypass Heart Surgery ?
- Brain Infection After Heart Surgery
- Breathing Problems After Bypass Heart Surgery
- Erection Pain After Open Heart Surgery
- Foot Pain After Heart Surgery
- Heart Transplant From Animals To Humans
- Maximum Age For Heart Transplant In Usa
- Natural Alternatives To Heart Bypass Surgery
- Scar Tissue Pain After Heart Surgery
Total hip replacement is a surgical procedure in which the diseased portion of the hip joint is removed and is replaced with new artificial parts. This is a common orthopedic procedure and is performed 300,000 times in the United States every year. This is a safe and a reliable method of treatment for severe hip arthritis pain.More...
- Basic Total Hip Replacement Precautions
- Chairs For Hip Replacement Recovery
- Hip Replacement And Anterior Incision Problems
- Hip Replacement And Post Surgery Problems
- How Much Does A Hip Replacement Cost ?
- Patient Experiences With Hip Replacement
- Perioperative Blood Loss In Hip Replacement
- Sleeping On The Side After Total Hip Replacement
- Total Hip Replacement And Sexual Activity
- Total Hip Replacement Standard Protocol
- What To Expect 6 Weeks After Hip Replacement ?
Liver disease is quite a common as well as serious disease and in fact liver transplant is the second most common organ transplant that is done. A liver transplant is done when a person’s liver is totally damaged. The diseased liver is replaced with a healthy liver or a piece of a healthy liver. Doctors recommend a liver transplant only when the condition of the patients cannot be treated with medication and a transplant is a last resort. More...
- Accute Bacterial Infection In Liver Transplant
- Disability Benefits After Liver Transplant
- Graft Versus Host Disease After Liver Transplant
- Polyoma Virus In Liver Transplant Patients
- Post Op Care Of Liver Transplant Patient
- Statistics On Liver Transplants