A raging controversy exists these days about the effectiveness of vaccines and the dangers which far outweigh the benefits. The DPT vaccine, for example, is administered between the ages of two months and five years in five doses. The child is vaccinated for immunity to Diphtheria, Pertussis and Tetanus. While the vaccination provides lifelong immunity to the former two diseases, it does not from tetanus.More...
- Parent Friendly Immunization Guide
- Vaccinations In Babies 6 Months Of Age
- Preparing Kids For Immunizations
- Can Vaccination Cause Developmental Delay ?
- Dangers Of Vaccination
- Vaccinations And Antibiotics Importances
- Influenza Vaccination And Vaccination Rates
Vaccinations are mostly in the form of shots that are given to help the body get immune to any germs. It is meant more for members who are in service or who are deployed. This can help them prevent any infectious disease.More...
- Biblical Reasons For Not Vaccination
- Mandatory Vaccinations In Canada
- Third World Vaccination Programs
- Vaccinations Side Effects That May Have Blisters
- Vaccinations To Enter Japan
Various vaccines have been developed to protect people a lot of serious life threatening diseases. Most of these vaccines, if properly administered, can prevent the onset of pandemics. Influenza is one such disease which haunted the world during the 19th century causing many pandemics across various countries. The first onset of the disease was recorded as early as 1580. The microorganism which causes this disease was discovered as late as 1933. More...
- Adverse Reactions To Vaccines In Horses
- Puppy Vaccine Reactions
- Rabies Vaccine Side Effects In Dogs
- Who Developed The First Vaccine For Polio ?
Taking the kids for a doctor’s visit is a Herculean task and if they are due for a vaccination, then the trouble becomes two fold. But considering the benefits of a vaccination, the trouble may just be worth it. Unfortunately most parents are not into preparing their kids for immunizations. More...
- Accessibility And Utilization Of Immunization
- Adminstration Of Intramuscular Immunizations To Infants
- Common Childhood Diseases And Immunization Chart
- Federal Mandate Of Immunizations
- Mass Immunization Policy Plan
- Pain After Immunizations In Dogs
- Parent Friendly Immunization Guide
- Parents Conflicting Views On Immunization
- Types Of Hepatitis And Immunizations
- What Immunizations Does An Adult Dog Need ?
Our immune system is made up of glands, tissues, white blood cells and cell products that protect our body against pathogenic organisms and other foreign bodies. Our immune system is influenced by many factors such as weather, lifestyles, exercise, nutrition, stress and anxiety. More...
- Effects Of Antibiotics On Immune System
- Facts About The Human Immune System
- How Does The Immune System Work With Other Systems ?
- How Is Exercise Beneficial To The Immune System ?
- How Much Does Enbrel Suppress The Immune System ?
- Immune System And Homeopathic Medicine Or Remedy
- Immune System For Kids
- Is Lowered Immune System A Sign Of Pregnancy ?
- Ways To Raise Immune System
- What Are The Major Functions Of The Immune Systems ?
- What Organs Make Up The Immune System ?
- Which Vitamins Build Immune Systems ?
- Why Does Aspirin Help Plants Immune Systems ?
Immunodeficiency or immune deficiency is a state in which the immune system is devoid of the ability to fight infectious diseases. Defects in the immune system that one is born with are referred to as primary immunodeficiencies; whereas cases of immunodeficiency that are acquired are called secondary.More...
- What Is An Immune Deficiency Disease ?
- Dog With Immune Deficiency
- Primary Immunodeficiency And Bruising
- Symptoms Of Feline Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome