Visit our sister's website for more elderly information .
There are around 76.1 million people in America who were born between 1946 and 1966 and are fondly recognized as ‘Baby Boomers’. In contrast to their predecessors and successors, baby boomers are considered to be the most educated generation of people who firmly believe that lifestyles are dependant on higher levels of education More...
Long term memory refers to those memories that a person can recall for years. This type of memory is quite different from short term memory. Unfortunately, aging has an effect on long term memory. Long term memories begin to fade as a person ages. This is not a cause for concern, as it is a natural process in aging. However, some seniors may show more forgetfulness compared to others. More...
- Example Of Long Term Memory
- How To Improve Long Term Memory ?
- Information Stored In Long Term Memory
- Long Term Memory And Critical Thinking
The main aim in treating diabetes is to keep the symptoms under control. Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes can cause abnormal levels of blood sugar. The treatments for both these conditions vary depending on the need of the patient. Type 1 diabetes is treated using insulin, healthy diet, and exercise. All these are managed through lifestyle changes. On the other hand, Type 2 diabetes is managed by weight reduction, exercise and diet. More...
- How Does Fast Food Affect Diabetes ?
- Is Diabetes Fatal ?
- Powerful Ways To Control Your Diabetes
- Stomach Bypass Surgery And Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes Food Safety List
- Type 2 Diabetes Symptoms
- Warning Signs Of Diabetes
- What Are Sugar Substitutes For Diabetes ?
- When Was Diabetes Discovered ?
- Who Discovered Diabetes ?
When a person is diagnosed with pulmonary hypertension, it means that the arteries supplying blood to the lungs are affected due to which blood pressure in these arteries increases. This is a potentially life-threatening condition, and most people diagnosed with pulmonary hypertension do not have good prognosis. More...
- Can Diabetes Cause Hypertension ?
- Can I Die From Pulmonary Hypertension ?
- Causes Of Pulmonary Hypertension
- Definition Of Primary Hypertension
- Exercise And Pulmonary Hypertension
- Hypertension Naturally Cure
- Symptoms Diagnosis And Treatment Of Hypertension
Many people end up using medical surgery and cosmetic surgery interchangeably. Medical surgery, which is also known as plastic surgery, is quite different from cosmetic surgery. In this surgical procedure, correction, restoration or repair is done to the skin and underlying tissue that may have been damaged due to birth defects, injury or illness. The aim of medical surgery is to treat a defect that seriously hampers the health and well being of a person. More...
- Cosmetic Surgery Solutions For Eye Wrinkles
- Dangers Of Silicone Breast Implants
- Pain Of Breast Reduction Surgery
- Health Insurance And Breast Reconstruction
- Pros And Cons Of Immediate Vs Delayed Breast Reconstruction
- Can Your Stomach Muscles Relax After Tummy Tuck Surgery ?
- Types Of Mini Face Lift
- Does Mini Face Lift Include Lower Face And Neck ?
- How To Lose Weight After Liposuction ?
In the last few years, Botox has become quite popular among people who are looking to reverse the signs of aging. While Botox treatments give instant results, there are associated side effects that should be taken into account. More...
- Average Price Of Botox Injections
- Botox And Bruising
- Botox Injection For Muscle Spasm
- Botox Injection Points
- Botox Injections For Cerebral Palsy Spams
- Botox Injections For Pain Control
- Botox Nightmares
- Botox Treatment And Excessive Perspiration
- Is Botox Harmful For Dystonia Treatment ?
When a man loses his hair, no one gets amazed as they feel that it is a natural part of aging. However, when a woman loses her hair, it is seen as something strange. Also, the woman is affected psychologically as she loses her sense of femininity. More...
- Can Progesterone Reverse Hair Loss ?
- Causes Of Hormonal Hair Loss In Women
- Does Weight Loss Cause Hair Loss ?
- Female Hair Loss Product Reviews
- Hair Loss And Rogaine Treatments
- Hair Loss And Thyroid Treatment
- Hair Loss In Old Women
- Hair Loss Male Multivitamins
- Is Hair Loss Sign Of Pregnancy ?
- Low Testosterone In Women And Hair Loss
- Man Estrogen And Hair Loss
- Natural Solution For Hair Loss In Women
- Price For Thinning Hair Product Treatment
- Products For Hair Loss Due To Chemicals