The meaning of empowerment means giving the power to a person so that they harness their own abilities. Assistive devices technology is believed to do exactly that and it empowers the disabled. If a person takes a close look at the life of a disabled person, they will find that the person is dependent on the caregiver and others to a large extent for several of their daily needs.More...
- What Is Assistive Technology For Students ?
- Assistive Technology And Learning Disabilties
- Assistive Technology For Deaf People
- Assistive Technology For Nonverbal Autistic Students
- Case Studies On Students Who Use Assistive Technology
- High School Students Who Use Assistive Technology
- Money And Assistive Technology
For a person who has a fractured hip, mobility is not an option whether he or she is young or old. Hip fractures take a long time to heal and the older you are, the worse it is. A fractured hip can be anything from a small crack due to a simple fall or a terrible break in the bone. More...
- Adaptive Baby Equipment For Paralyzed Mom
- Adaptive Equipment For Guillain Barre Syndrome
- Adaptive Equipment For Workplace
- Adaptive Equipment For Writing
- Adaptive Equipment Inspection
- Adaptive Physical Education Equipment And Downs Syndrome
- Assistive Devices And Older People
- Assistive Devices To Make Life Simpler
- Dogs And Assistive Walking Devices
- Elderly Adaptive And Hand Held Equipment
- Maintenance Guidelines For Adaptive Equipment
- Types Of Assistive Devices Used In Recreational Therapy
- When Do Occupational Therapist Use Adaptive Equipment ?
- Where To Find Adaptive Equipment Wholesale ?
Robotic leg actuators are equipment that can perform actions like a human leg. While the human leg is controlled by the brain and human brain is extremely logical and complicated. No one until date has understood exactly how the human brain works and the subject never ceases to surprise people with its capabilities.More...
- Advantages Of Robotics
- Anesthesia For Robotic Surgery
- Development And History Of Robotics
- Disadvantages To Robotic Surgery
- Localization Techniques For Robotics
- Robotic And Nanomedicine
- Robotics In Nursing
- Robotics Surgery Coordinator
- What Date Did The Robotic Rover Land On Mars ?
Telemedicine is actually a result of several other innovations that have been happening parallel in the medical industry. It was not an industry that was discovered all by itself. Also, people through research and development across the world have developed their own concepts of telemedicine which has led to the overall growth of the industry.More...
- Application Of Telemedicine And Care For Elderly
- Caring For The Elderly With Telemedicine
- How Did Telemedicine Start ?
- Lawsuits Against Telecare Corporation
- Medicaid Fee For Telemedicine
- What Are The Values And Negative Aspects Of Telemedicine ?
- What Is The Definition Of Telemedicine ?
For a person who is hearing about it for the first time, the term paraplegic devotee might sound rather abnormal. However, the paraplegic devotees are also known as admirers and these people are devoted to people with a certain condition. Different people have different preferences like some people are attracted to people who are amputees, some to paraplegic and others to polio victims.More...
- Day In The Life Of A Paraplegic
- Gifts For Paraplegics
- Paraplegic And Kidney Stones
- Paraplegic Information
- Tips For Wheelchair Paraplegic Devotee
- Treatment For Paraplegics
Mind mapping is a useful technique that can be used to achieve several things that need memory and brain power in your day to day life. Mind mapping helps the brain to use the cortical part of the brain and also you start being more creative using the techniques. More...
- Cognitive Mind Mapping
- Examples Of Mind Mapping
- Explanation Behind The Five Laws Of Mind Mapping
- Mind Mapping And Teaching Disability
- Mind Mapping Software
- Nursing Concept And Mind Mapping
The audiometer is a device used by ENT specialists to measure the relativity of hearing loss in a person. The audiometer looks like a simple device similar to a volt meter in a sound system and the functionality is also somewhat similar. The audiometer, however, can work wonders for the diagnosis of hearing loss in a person.More...