Most heart attacks come on slowly and a person will experience mild pain and discomfort. This usually makes the person wait too long before seeking medical help and as a result the prognosis may not be too favorable. Then there are people who get heart attacks suddenly and know that they are having one.
However, usually when people are going to get a heart attack, they do experience certain symptoms, which may go unnoticed. Here are 10 signs of heart attack and if you are experience any one of them, you should immediately seek medical assistance.
10 Signs of Heart Attack:
- Usually people who are having a heart attack experience discomfort, pain and squeezing sensation in the center or the left side of the chest.
- One of the classical signs of heart attack is experiencing pain in the left arm. Actually the pain starts in the chest and then radiates into the left arm.
- Chest pain can also radiate to the jaw or tooth causing pain in those regions.
- Sometimes the chest pain can radiate even to the stomach.
- You will also have a feeling of indigestion or just experience a pain in the middle of your abdomen.
- Some people have unexplained weakness that sets in suddenly.
- Others can perspire profusely for no reason.
- Along with the chest pain, you will also experience shortness of breath.
- A general feeling of malaise sets in.
- And finally, you will feel anxious as if something bad is about to occur.
More Articles :
- 10 Signs Of Heart Attack
- Can Chest Pain Be Caused By Mold Exposure
- Chest Pain Patients In Triage
- Chest Wall Pain From Lifting Weights
- Health Symptoms Of Heart Attack
- Hospital Heart Attack Protocol
- Is There Any Health Problems After A Heart Attack
- Low Testerone Level And Chest Pain
- Severe Upper Chest Pain With Inhalation
- Women And Heart Attack Symtoms