Health symptoms of heart attack can vary from one person to another and it is quite possible for two people to have heart attacks without experiencing the same symptoms. In addition, the health symptoms of heart attack in a woman are different from those experienced by men.
According to the American Heart Association, the following are the most common health symptoms of heart attack that people experience:
- Experiencing pain in the chest that lasts for more than few minutes.
- Feeling a sensation of fullness or uncomfortable pressure in the chest.
- Pain radiating from the chest to the shoulders, neck or arms, usually left arm. This pain may be slight or intense.
- You can also experience pain in your abdomen, neck, jaw or tooth. Some people feel the pain radiating into the inside of their arms.
- Experiencing chest discomfort along with intense perspiration, nausea, shortness of breath, fainting or lightheadedness.
- Clammy cold skin along with chest pain.
- Increase heart rate or irregular heart rate.
- Turning pale on the face.
- Feeling of approaching doom.
You have to remember that it is not necessary that you will experience all the health symptoms of heart attack listed above. Even if you experience just one symptom, it is time to rush to the emergency room without delaying whatsoever. This could make all the difference in your recovery. It can be possible that symptoms go away after a short while but you should not think that it was a passing phase because the symptoms have a habit of returning and you will be caught unawares.
More Articles :
- 10 Signs Of Heart Attack
- Can Chest Pain Be Caused By Mold Exposure
- Chest Pain Patients In Triage
- Chest Wall Pain From Lifting Weights
- Health Symptoms Of Heart Attack
- Hospital Heart Attack Protocol
- Is There Any Health Problems After A Heart Attack
- Low Testerone Level And Chest Pain
- Severe Upper Chest Pain With Inhalation
- Women And Heart Attack Symtoms