Most heart attacks come on slowly and a person will experience mild pain and discomfort. This usually makes the person wait too long before seeking medical help and as a result the prognosis may not be too favorable. Then there are people who get heart attacks suddenly and know that they are having one.
However, usually when people are going to get a heart attack, they do experience certain symptoms, which may go unnoticed. Here are 10 signs of heart attack and if you are experience any one of them, you should immediately seek medical assistance.More...
- Can Chest Pain Be Caused By Mold Exposure
- Chest Pain Patients In Triage
- Chest Wall Pain From Lifting Weights
- Hospital Heart Attack Protocol
- Is There Any Health Problems After A Heart Attack
- Low Testerone Level And Chest Pain
- Severe Upper Chest Pain With Inhalation
- Women And Heart Attack Symtoms
Congestive heart failure is a condition which occurs due to improper pumping of blood by the heart. The blood flows in a reverse direction in to the body. This reverse flow can occur in the left or right sides of the heart chambers. In the former, blood flows back to the lungs causing coughing and shortness in breath especially while exercising or lying on the bed. In the later, blood flows back to the body parts causing swelling in legs or ankles which worsens when the individual stands. More...
- Asthma And Heart Failure
- Causes Of Congestive Heart Failure
- Clinical Manifestations Of Right Sided Heart Failure
- Final Stages Of Congestive Heart Failure
- Signs That Congestive Heart Failure Is Worst
- Stages Of Dying From Congestive Heart Failure
- Symptoms Of Advanced Congestive Heart Failure
- Treatment Of Right Sided Heart Failure
- What Is Congestive Heart Failure ?
- What Is Systolic Or Diastolic Heart Failure ?
Coronary arteries are responsible for supplying oxygenated blood to the heart. With this oxygen rich blood the heart is able to pump blood that is to be transported to other parts of the body. When these coronary arteries get blocked due to build up of fatty materials, calcium, cholesterol and other substances, it causes blockages inside the artery. Due to the blockages, the heart does not get the required amount of blood necessary for its pumping action. This condition is referred to as coronary heart disease. More...
- Causes Of Coronary Heart Disease
- Coronary Heart Disease Treatment
- The Role Of Diet In The Coronary Heart Disease
- Treatment For Coronary Heart Disease
Cardiovascular disease is a common term given to different illnesses related to the blood vessels all around the heart or the heart itself. Generally, people often use the terms cardiovascular diseases and heart diseases interchangeably, but both refer to different things.
Mostly, all cardiovascular diseases actually deal with the clotting or blocking of the arteries. Due to insufficient supply of oxygen to the heart, it fails to pump properly leading to strokes, heart failure or heart attack. Such conditions can be fatal resulting in death. More...
- Cardiovascular Disease Facts
- Difference Between Cardiovascular Disease And Heart Disease
- How Do You Treat Cardiovascular Disease ?
- How Does Cardiovascular Disease Affect The Body ?
- Types Of Cardiovascular Disease
- What Is Cardiovascular Disease ?
A heart attack, which is medically termed as myocardial infarction, occurs when a plaque in the coronary artery ruptures and causes the formation of a blood clot. This clot causes an obstruction in the artery due to which blood cannot reach the heart tissue. As a result that affected portion of the heart starts dying, and this is known as a heart attack.More...
- Alcoholism And Heart Attack
- Cpr For Heart Attack
- Cure And Treatment Of A Heart Attack
- Early Heart Attack Symptoms In Women
- Heart Attack And Age Statistics
- Heart Attack And Asprin
- Silent Heart Attack Symptoms
- How Long Does A Heart Attack Last ?
- How To Prevent A Heart Attack ?
- What Occurs During A Heart Attack ?
Every year, considerable numbers of people seek emergency treatment for undetermined chest pain which is not linked to biomedical factors such as cardiovascular diseases or other illness. A thesis from Sahlgrenska Academy (faculty of health sciences) at university of Gothenburg, Sweden points that stress at work, anxiety, depression and inactive lifestyle may lead to unexplained chest pain.More...
- Chest Pain Self Diagnosis
- Heart Attack And Chest Pain Location
- Causes of Chest Pain In A Woman
- Causes Of Chest Pain In Teens
- Causes Of Right Sided Chest Pain
Health symptoms of heart attack can vary from one person to another and it is quite possible for two people to have heart attacks without experiencing the same symptoms. In addition, the health symptoms of heart attack in a woman are different from those experienced by men.
According to the American Heart Association, the following are the most common health symptoms of heart attack that people experience:More...
- Chest And Shoulder Blade Pain
- Chest Pain And Stress
- Can Chest Pain Cause By Gas
- Lungs Problems That Cause Chest Pain
- Muscle Pull And Chest Pains
- Sudden Sharp Stabbing Chest Pain