Pneumonia is an acute or chronic disease of lungs marked by inflammation of lungs and caused by viruses, bacteria (pneomocococcus, stretptococcus, staphylococcus) or other microorganisms and sometimes by physical and chemical irritant. More...
Pneumonia is an infection of lungs caused by bacteria, viruses and other microorganism and sometimes by physical and chemical irritant. When a person has pneumonia, his lung tissues are filled with pus and other fluid, which makes it difficult for the person to breathe. More...
- When Is Pneumonia No Longer Contagious ?
- How Long Does Pneumonia Last ?
- Is Pneumonia Contagious
- Pneumonia And Signs And Symptoms
Does pneumonia leave a scar on the lungs? The quick answer to this question is not necessarily in most cases. Lung scarring can be caused due to variety of reasons one of which is called interstitial pneumonitis. Interstitial pneumonitis is inflammation without infection. It usually affects all the four lobes of the lungs making it difficult to breathe and it often leaves a scar. More...
- How Long Is Pneumonia Contagious ?
- How Often Do You Need A Pneumonia Vaccine ?
- Walking Pneumonia Symtoms
- What Are The Symptoms Of Bronchial Pneumonia ?
- What Is Walking Pneumonia ?