Tinnitus is a very annoying condition where the person experiences a constant ringing sound in his ears. The sound may seem like a mild buzz. In severe cases, it will cause a roaring sound making it impossible for the person to concentrate while performing normal functions and activities. It can severely interfere with the person’s hearing ability as well.
The reasons for tinnitus are numerous. A high blood pressure, deterioration of ear bones, tumorous outgrowth in the middle ear, pulmonary hypertension leading to pressure in the cerebrospinal fluid, ageing, build up of earwax for a prolonged period of time, drug abuse, soreness of temporomandibular joint in the jaw and abnormal perforations of the eardrum are a few reasons for tinnitus.
Homeopathy is one of the safest remedies to cure the problem. Listed below is a list of homeopathic drugs used for curing the ailment:
- If the person suffers from insomnia and tinnitus, Coffea cruda is administered. This helps in relieving the ringing sensation experienced at the back of the head.
- For women suffering from headaches and menstrual problems, Cimicifuga is prescribed. This relieves the muscle stress and spasm experienced on the back and neck region.
- A sudden loss of fluid and blood can also cause tinnitus in certain individuals. If the person had suffered losses during surgery, diarrhea, vomiting etc. China is administered to bring the levels back to normal.
- For people suffering from dizziness, abnormal nervous stimuli in their stomach along with tinnitus, Kali carbonicum is given. This also relives symptoms of itchy ears.
- Salicylicum acidum is administered to people suffering from loud roaring noises.
Other homeopathic drugs include Graphites, Lycopodium and Natrum salicylicum.
More Articles :
- Best Treatment Tinnitus
- Does Pulmonary Hypertension Cause Pulsatile Tinnitus
- Homeopathics For Tinnitus
- Symptoms For Tinnitus
- Tinnitus Causes
- Vitamins To Help Tinnitus
- Drugs That Help Tinnitus
- List Of Drugs That Cause Tinnitus
- Medical Treatment For Tinnitus
- Single Sided Deafness And Tinnitus
- Tinnitus And Senility
- Tinnitus And Vitamin C