Mobbing is term used to describe emotional abuse and harassment at a workplace. Mobbing is also known as psychological terror, bullying, workplace trauma, hostile work environment, psychological aggression and emotional violence. Mobbing at workplace not only affects a person's capabilities of performing at work but it also affects his physically and psychologically.
Victim of mobbing at workplace should be aware of the health risks that this emotional abuse causes. And if not for anything else, the person should take steps to stop this terrorizing for the sake of his or her health. Mobbing at workplace can lead the victim to develop post traumatic stress disorder. This means that the person would have to be look for therapy to help him with his depression and be put on medication if his condition is bad.
Mobbing at workplace can lead the victim to develop migraine, chest pain, nausea, muscle pain, chronic headache, chronic stomach problems, back pain and many other physical ailments. All of the physical problems are psychosomatic in nature. On a psychological level, he can develop depression, insomnia, suffer from anxiety or rage. Mobbing also leads the victim to underperform and indulge into unreasonable and reckless behavior.
However, researchers have found the most victims of mobbing at workplace are highly aggressive. These people have low levels of tolerance and this makes them lose their cool very easily even at a slightest stimulus. Anxiety is the other problem that many victims suffer from. They have low self-esteem, do not trust anyone and completely have no confidence in them or the people around them.
More Articles :
- Asbestos Health Risks
- Avoid Dangerous Health Risks On Airline Flight
- Distemper Paint Health Risks
- Ethnic Groups And Health Risks
- Health Risks And Soda
- Health Risks Associated With Tattoos And Body Piercings
- Health Risks For Human Cloning
- Health Risks From B Complex Vitamins
- Health Risks From Violent Video Games
- Health Risks From Working In Oil Refinery
- Health Risks To Binge Drinking
- Health Risks With Using Contraceptive Gels
- Male Circumcision Health Risks
- Obseity And Health Risks
- Risks To Health By Stress
- Victim Of Mobbing In Workplace And Health Risks