Cambodia Facts  

The Kingdom of Cambodia is a South East Asian Country. It is a key tourist attraction. As someone who is planning to visit here, it is vital for you to be aware of its vital facts:

Facts on Cambodia:

  • Cambodia covers a land area of 181,035 square kilometers. The terrain is mostly plan area, with mountains in the Southwest and North
  • The capital city of the country is Phnom Penh
  • The government of Cambodia is a Constitutional Monarchy
  • The country’s climate is tropical
  • 97% of the population follows Thervada Buddhism and the remaining 3% follow Islam, Christianity
  • Those visiting the country can come through a Tourist Visa or a Business Visa. The cost of a tourist visa is $20 and for a business visa it is $25.
  • Most noted geographic features here are Bassac River, Mekong River, Tonle Sap River and Tonle Sap Lake
  • International airport are the Phnom Penh International Airport and the Siem Reap International Airport
  • Major tourist attractions are Temples of Angkor, Royal Palace, and the National Museum
  • Major cities are Battambang, Sihanoukville, Siem Reap and Kampong Cham
  • Cambodia has an area of 181,040 square kilometers. It is bordered on the west and north by Thailand and Vietnam in the east and South.
  • The economy is primarily reliant on agriculture and tourism. Other sources of revenue are industries such as manufacturing, textiles and mining.
  • Important natural features are Mt. Oral, Mekong River, Tonle Sap Lake and Bassac River
  • Local food is spicy, delicious and inexpensive. Lots of herbs and sauces are used in preparations. It is better to eat at good restaurant than take anything from local vendors.

More Articles :

Cambodia Facts

 

 

    
 

Cambodia-Travel-Guide      Cambodia lies in the southwestern part of Indochina and its land area cover 181,035 square kilometers. The country’s capital is Phnom Penh. If you are planning to visit Cambodia, you need to be aware of the following: More..

 


 

 

 
   
Home  • Anti-Aging   • Assistive Technology  • Death & Funeral • Insurance   • GrandparentingFashion   • Medicine   • Retirement   • Senior Care  

Cambodia Facts )
Copyright © 2012  Rocketswag.com, All Rights Reserved.