100 Things To Do In Las Vegas
Although Las Vegas is synonymous with casinos, there are many other things that you can do and see when you go for a vacation. Those of you who want to know what activities are available for you, here is a list of 100 things to do in Las Vegas.
100 Things to do in Las Vegas:
- You can visit the Atomic Testing Museum
- Take drive on the Extraterrestrial Highway to see whether you can spot any UFOs
- Get married at one of the hundred churches in the city
- If you love adventure, then go for indoor sky diving session
- Watch the famous fountain display show at Bellagio Hotel
- Have a relaxing day at the Bellagio Gardens
- Shopping addicts can go shopping at the Las Vegas Fashion Show Mall
- If you like dining high in the air, visit the Stratosphere Hotel for an out of this world dining experience
- Take your kids to have a wonderful experience at the Lied Discovery Children's Museum
- Improve your handicap by playing golf at the Bali Hai Golf Course
- Ghost busters will love the Haunted Vegas Tour
- You do not have to go to Italy to ride a gondola. Do it in Las Vegas at the Venetian Hotel
- Auto lovers should check out the classic car collection at the Imperial Hotel
- Spend your time relaxing at Moorea Beach at Mandalay Bay
- Animal lovers can watch sharks being fed at the Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay
- Get away from the city and take a entire day off to admire the Grand Canyon
- Watch the dolphins frolic in The Mirage, which has a beautiful dolphin habitat
- Visit the Flamingo Las Vegas and see actual Chilean Flamingos
- In evening enjoy the light show at Fremont Street
- Be ready to get awed by the world's largest atrium at the Luxor
- Roller coaster lovers will love the Desperado, which is famous for being the world's tallest and fastest ride
- If you are looking for art, Las Vegas is not far behind. View the beautiful collection of art at Bellagio
- You do not have to go to London or Paris to visit Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum. Enjoy the experience right here at the Venetian
- Want to see what are the world records broken? Visit the Guinness Book of World Records Museum in Las Vegas
- Go check out the world's largest collection of gambling books at the Gambler's Book Club.
- Never seen a volcano erupt? Well, you can see it here at The Mirage
- Elvis fans can see the largest private collection of Elvis memorabilia at the Elvis-A-Rama Museum
- Liberace fans will not be disappointed at the Liberace Museum
- Why go all the way to Paris to see the Eiffel Tower when you can experience it right here at Las Vegas. From the tower you can identify all the individual landmarks very easily in the evenings.
- Visit the Museum of King Tutankhamun which is a reproduction of King Tut's tomb. All the objects in the museum where created in Egypt using ancient methods.
- Are you missing the Big Apple? Visit the New York-New York Hotel to see the New York city skyline
- Go to Excalibur where you can get free entertainment for your entire family
- Check out the largest gold nugget in the world. The nugget is called the Hand of Faith.
- Trying playing blackjack differently. Swim to your table at the Hard Rock Hotel
- Relive your childhood by watching the free circus entertainment at Circus Circus
- Get awed by the MGM Grand, which is one of world's largest resort hotels in the world with 5,005 rooms.
- Visit the Forum Shops at Caesars and do not get surprised when the fountain sculptures start moving and come to life.
- Want to relive the Dark and Middle Ages? Then visit the jousting event show at the Excalibur
- Visit Ethel M Chocolates at the Showcase Mall and eat the most heavenly chocolates in the world.
- The Showcase Mall is also home to the largest Coke bottle in the world.
- Go to Golden Gate and eat the 99 cent shrimp cocktail, which is famous world over.
- Go to Luxor and see the light beam which can be seen for 250 miles
- Want female bartenders to serve you the drinks? Visit Coyote Ugly Night Club at the New York-New York Hotel
- Visit a microbrewery to see how beer is brewed. The best place is Monte Carlo Brew Pub
- Hire a limousine in the night to drive around the strip
- Sit in your hotel room all day long and listen to Las Vegas FM radio
- Visit spas at Las Vegas and rejuvenate yourself
- Take a tour to Hoover Dam and improve your history knowledge
- Visit Boulder City just for the fun of it to escape from all the casinos. Gambling is illegal here.
- Visit Lake Mead at Boulder City, which is the largest man-made lake in North America.
- Antique lovers can shop for antiques at Antique Row
- Eat the largest hotdog at Slots-A-Fun
- Try ice skating even in summer
- Play indoor tennis
- Visit Chinatown for a whole lot of fun
- Visit Bonnie Springs Petting Zoo. It is around half an hour west of Las Vegas.
- Visit Caesars Palace and be prepared to be quizzed by Caesar and Cleopatra about historical events.
- Caesars Palace is also home to a huge circular aquarium and you can question the employees to find out what they do to keep the fish happy.
- Spend your time watching movies and eating popcorn at the Community Center
- Visit the Cannon Aviation Museum at the McCarran International Airport. You can also learn about the aviation history of Las Vegas.
- Visit the Desert Demonstration Garden to see hundreds of desert plants.
- Visit the guitar museum at Ed Roman Guitars
- Visit Fisher Space Pen Company. The company is famous because ever since 1968, its pen has been on every single manned space flight.
- Go hiking on the many trails at the Red Rock Canyon
- Visit MGM Grand and see the Lion Habitat. The lions are kept behind glass so you have nothing to fear.
- Ride on a runaway train at the Magic Motion Machines at Excalibur
- Experience what it feels like to be in space at the Motion Machines at Luxor
- Buy all the books and magazines you want at Bookstar or Waldenbooks
- See the biggest poker room in downtown at Binion's Horseshoe
- Go for a meal to Mon Ami Gabi and while you food comes, spend time watching people. This is the best place to do this.
- Try western dancing at Sam's Town
- Sam's Town has got a huge collection of western boots that you can purchase. Or else you can just walk around and admire them.
- Enjoy jazz at Drai's at the Barbary Coast or Four Queens. Four Queens is located downtown and has jazz on Monday nights. While Drai's is located on the strip
- Go for bowling at the wonderful bowling alleys around Las Vegas
- Eat the best steaks in Las Vegas at N9NE, which is located in the Palms Casino
- Visit Harley Davidson Café to eat delicious hamburgers and see Harleys.
- Go to Sam's Town and visit Mystic Falls if you want hear and see animated birds and animals
- If you want to learn about the history of Las Vegas, visit the old downtown area.
- Scream with joy at the wave pool at Mandalay Bay
- Go to VooDoo Lounge at Rio Hotel to see bartenders work with flaming drinks
- On Fridays and Saturdays go to Bootlegger Bistro for a late night meal and entertainment.
- Just walk in Forums Shops at Caesars and you will be surprised how the sky keeps changing. Of course it is simulated!
- Want to know more about neon signs? Visit the Neon Museum in downtown Las Vegas.
- Visit Wayne Newton's mansion on Pecos to admire it.
- Watch pirates fight right in front of the Treasure Island Hotel. Of course, they are fighting for treasure!
- Experience the best 3-D motion rides at the Forums Shops at Caesars.
- Watch a match of boxing at Caesars Palace
- Visit Hard Rock Café if you are lonely in Las Vegas. It is the best place to make friends.
- Check out Ancient Slots in case you end up wanting to buy your own slot machine.
- Visit Planet Hollywood Hotel and check out their buffet. You might end up meeting some real Hollywood stars!
- A visit to Las Vegas is incomplete without tasting the food at the Pink Taco at the Hard Rock Hotel.
- Just walk leisurely along the strip in the evening.
- Go to California Club to have the most delicious meal of King Crab legs.
- Visit the Peppermill Fireside Lounge on the strip if you want to have a cozy evening by the fire.
- No time to get a tan? Lounge in the sun at the poolside of your hotel.
- Visit Margaritaville at the Flamingo for an amazing array of Margaritas.
- Spend your entire day riding the Las Vegas Monorail
- The Bellagio Hotel is one of the best places in Las Vegas to do some window shopping
- Take trip through Las Vegas Boulevard on the Las Vegas.
- Take all your friends and host a party at Hofbrauhaus
More Articles :
Chicago Things To Do
Many people still think that Chicago is still the city of the 1920s when Al Capone and other gangsters were running wild. However, from then to now a lot has changed and when you visit this beautiful multicultural city, you will see that it has something to offer everyone. More..