Muscular dystrophy (MD) is a group of 30 genetic diseases which give rise to weakness and degeneration of muscles that control the movement of the body. Some of these diseases are visible during childhood while others develop during middle age or latter. These conditions are inherited. More...
- Life Expectancy Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Treatment For People Effected With Muscular Dystrophy
- What Chromosome Is Affected In Muscular Dystrophy ?
- What Is The Muscular Dystrophy Disease ?
- What Is The Result Of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy ?
Muscular dystrophy refers to a group of genetic and hereditary diseases of the muscles that are required for movement in human body. This condition came to light when Sir Charles Bell wrote about an illness that caused progressive weakness in boys in 1830. A few more cases were initially reported. At that time the symptoms were that of tuberculosis. More...
Duchenne’s muscular dystrophy (DMD) is a disease which causes the muscle strength to reduce progressively this causes loss of movement, loss of respiratory muscle strength and then leads to death due to respiratory difficulty. More...
Loss of sensation that is abnormal can occur anywhere in the body. Lack of blood supply to an area can cause pain or numbness.Muscle weakness and fatigue are two different sensations. It is important to know exactly the difference between weakness and fatigue to narrow down the possible causes of the symptoms.More...
- Signs Of Muscle Weakness
- Causes Of Muscle Weakness In Older Women
- Does Turmeric Cause Muscle Weakness ?
- Muscle Weakness After Epidural
There are many diseases that can cause weakness of muscles and also pain. This can be due to problems of the nervous system, connective tissue, vascular system, or musculoskeletal system. A muscular biopsy is needed to locate the source of the problem. More...
- Cost Of Prostrate Biopsy
- How Is A Mri Guided Breast Biopsy Performed ?
- How Painful Is A Kidney Biopsy ?
- Lung Biopsy That Appears Cancerous
- Pain After Thyroid Biopsy
- Risks In Liver Biopsy
- What Does Bloody Fluid Mean In Thyroid Biopsy ?
- Why Do They Have To Do A Biopsy On My Fibroids ?
- Why Is A Bone Marrow Biopsy Done ?