Thanks to the fast paced modern lifestyle, most people do not have the time to life a healthier lifestyle. As a result, longevity is being compromised. However, there are many simple and easy ways to add years to your life without. Most of these methods are already well-known, but most people do not think about them. More...
- The Future Of Longevity
- The Future Of Human Life Expectancy
- Understanding The Aging Process
- Ways To Decrease Your Risk For Early Death
Many people end up using medical surgery and cosmetic surgery interchangeably. Medical surgery, which is also known as plastic surgery, is quite different from cosmetic surgery. In this surgical procedure, correction, restoration or repair is done to the skin and underlying tissue that may have been damaged due to birth defects, injury or illness. The aim of medical surgery is to treat a defect that seriously hampers the health and well being of a person. More...
- Cosmetic Surgery Solutions For Eye Wrinkles
- Dangers Of Silicone Breast Implants
- Pain Of Breast Reduction Surgery
- Health Insurance And Breast Reconstruction
- Pros And Cons Of Immediate Vs Delayed Breast Reconstruction
- Can Your Stomach Muscles Relax After Tummy Tuck Surgery ?
- Types Of Mini Face Lift
- Does Mini Face Lift Include Lower Face And Neck ?
- How To Lose Weight After Liposuction ?
What Might Happen If Your Body Lacked Neurotransmitters ?
The chemical working of the brain is dependent on neurotransmitters. Imagine what would happened if your body lacked neurotransmitters? The thought is unimaginable. It would wreak havoc in the body, as the brain and the nervous system would not be able to function at all. More...
- Anxiety And Neurotransmitters
- Neurotransmitters And Mental Health
- What Is Neurotransmitter Dopamine ?
- What Is Neurotransmitter Serotonin ?
- Where Are Neurotransmitters Produced ?
Tax fraud implies incorrect income reflection by either avoiding or hiding it in order to avoid the tax burden. Millions of citizens of the U.S each year, while reporting their income in tax return, avoid mentioning correctly their actual income. They do it intentionally by under reporting their income that they earn from jobs that are unauthorized, through advertising and from other resources.More...
- Definitions Of Fraud
- How Do I Add A Fraud Alert To My Credit Report ?
- How Do You Become An Insurance Fraud Investigator ?
- How To Report Mail Fraud ?
- What Are The Charges For Credit Card Fraud ?
- Where Do I Report Email Fraud To The Government ?
The normal life span of the louse is between 30 to 40 days. This includes the start of its life cycle from an egg. This life cycle is also possible only with constant source of food, namely blood. The female louse can lay up to ninety eggs also called nits. These eggs yield nymphs or young lice after about seven to ten days. The adults then live up to a period of 30 to 40 days. More...
- Can Lice Live On Yoga Mats ?
- Does Gasoline Lice Treatment Work ?
- How To Get Lice Eggs Out Of Hair ?
- How To Get Rid Of Lice Naturally ?
- What Does Lice Look Like ?
- What To Use On Lice Bites ?
An average gardener may find it a little difficult to grow a grapefruit tree. However, this does not mean that it is impossible to grow the tree in your garden. As long as you provide the tree with perfect growing conditions, it will flourish and thrive. More...
- When To Pick Grapefruit ?
- Who Introduced Grapefruit To Florida ?
- Benefits Of Grapefruit Seed Extract
- How Did The Grapefruit Get Its Name ?
- How To Make Grapefruit Seed Extract ?
How Do Bacterial Become Resistant to Antibiotics?
When we feel under the weather, we take antibiotics to stop bacteria that make us sick. Most of the time if you take the right amount of antibiotics under a doctor’s supervision, you will get better. But, sometimes bacterial can become resistant to the drugs you are taking. Here is what going on under the microscope.More...